#kawepydi September Surprise

,السلام عليكم


So my friends and I had another birthday celebration a few days back. This birthday celebration was to celebrate the #KAWEPYDI September Babies which was NAS and AMIRA. However bear in mind that we were celebrating their Birthday on 19 August 2016, which in a way was a month before their birthday.

So, initially, it was meant to simply be a stay-cation. However, me and Ats thought that it would be awesome so seize this opportunity to celebrate their birthday since the month of September is usually a busy month filled with submissions and etcetera. Sadly, Amira can’t make it, because she was not allowed to stay over and our meet up timing was somehow pretty late.

We actually decided on this, two days before the staycation, so technically on Wednesday. We came up with the idea on Wednesday and divided workload on Thursday. The execution of task took place on Friday, that very day.

At first, Ats was supposed to have class on Friday. So, I was like, its okay, I could settle on buying the food, the present and the decoration. However, after listing down all the stuff and places that I need to go to get the stuffs, I realise that that would be a handful for me to carry. So, I asked my mother to help, and being the kind soul she is, she was willing to help me.

So I woke up early, had a quick breakfast with my mum and bought the cake and present at Tampines Mall and Century Square. We then took a train to Bedok Mall to get ourselves 40 sushi. By that time, I am already carrying one huge ass panda, a freaking fruit cake and 40 sushi AND I had to travel via train, which means, there are lots of people and plus there was the lunch hour crowd. So I got a bit angsty but as soon as we entered the train and headed to Orchard, everything was slightly better.

Then, Ats met us straight at Marriot Hotel after I met her cousin to collect the keys. Once Ats arrived, we rushed out to Plaza Singapura via bus, and when I say we, it’s me, Ats and my mum. Yup. She was still there. Once we reached Plaza Singapura, my mum and I when to Spotlight to get the decorations and Ats went to the Cold Storage to get chips and drinks.

Once all that was done, my dad fetched us from Plaza Singapura and dropped us off at Marriot and went back home with my mother. So once we reach Marriot, we started placing all the decorations and blowing balloons. Yes, we blew 40 freaking balloons. We set up the cameras, placed the paper plates and cups and all the other decorations.

So, by this time Nas and Ainina were already on their way to Marriot and that’s when I told Nas to meet me at City Hall so that I could get Koi. This was to distract Nas which would allow Ainina to alight at Orchard. So I met Nas, we bought Koi, went to Orchard, walked around at Tangs and bought Happy Plugs.

This was to buy time so that Ats and Ainina could get extra food and the place ready. Once all that is done, Ats texted up saying that she have just reached, settled the Check in and was waiting at the lobby. So me and Nas went to meet Ats. Meanwhile, Nina was waiting upstairs alone, lighted up the candle, started recording and waiting patiently. So once we arrive, the surprise happens.

The reaction was hilarious and its quite self-explanatory from the video. So yup, that was the Birthday Surprise.

دلايزيت

Popular Posts