Weird Coincidence


,السلام عليكم

So, recently something so awkward happened. This happened on 30 May 2016 at about 11:53 pm. So at this time, usually, I am already lazing in bed and waiting for my eyes to shut basically. Suddenly I receive a Whatsapp text from this unknown number. So I read the message below


 and apparently this hamba Allah is trying to find someone by the name of Kak Yati. If you guys do not know, let me tell you. My mother goes my two name. Her real name and her glamour name and coincidentally her glamour name is also Yati.

So at the back of my mind I was like “Apa sahaja lah. Asal pula mak aku salah kasi number kat Makcik ni agaknye” So then I replied this message while getting myself out of bed and heading to my mother’s room. So my reply was somehow to acknowledge the fact that yes, there is someone by name of Yati but who is this and all that sort of thing.

Then the reply made me even more puzzled and confused. Firstly, “Siapa Wak Hamid” dan “Sejak bila Mak aku tinggal Clementi.” So I asked my mum, “Sejak bila Mama pernah tinggal Clementi?”  Then she was like “No. Sejak bila I tinggal Clementi.

I then explained to her about the whole message and she said she do not know the person texting me. Hence, I replied this person with “Maaf. Namun saya rasa awak telah tersalah nombor.” The person then apologised and I said its fine and all. Suddenly this person gave a whole chunk of Selamat Berpuasa message and in my head I was like where the hack is this conversation going and if I continue to reply this conversation might just get out of hand.

Hence, feeling abit creeped out, I decided to block this person and ya. So ya, that’s the story of Weird Coincidence. Anyways, selamat menunaikan hari-hari terakhir ibadah berpuasa.


دلايزيت

Popular Posts