Hararu Izakaya


,السلام عليكم

Get yourself some popcorns because Im gonna be sharing with you allz a story.

So, I was in school the whole day. I made my way to breakfast with @sza89r & @nurularini & @iraizet at Hararu Izakaya which was at Bussorah Street (right beside/belakang Kampung Glam Cafe).

So, I reached Bugis at 6.45pm, but the crowd at Bugis was just crazy. @sza89r just leave the house, so he ask me to enter the place first, since he made "reservation" already and that place gonna give up your reservation if you dont come within 10-15 minutes the time you made reservation for.

So, I walked to the place. Passed masjid Sultan & stood infront of La Marelle (at the junction). Was confuse on where is the place. Continued walking straight crossing the road, having Kampung Glam Cafe to be on my right. Walked all the way to Karva and I cant find where the heck is Hararu Izakaya. I searched high and low. On google maps, on directions, spin my phone a few times. I just didnt see where is the place.

So, I stood in front of La Marelle again. Looked at the map again. In my head, im like "Okay, maybe Im reading all this wrong. Maybe its not go straighth. Maybe I need to go to the left." So, i walked to the left. Having Kampung Glam Cafe to be on my right. Walked all the way till Baghdad Street. I didnt find the shop. I became even more confuse.

So, went back to La Marelle. This time, in my head Im like "Okay maybe to the right." Of course, I didnt find.

So, I stood in front of La Marelle once again. It was 7.11. This time, almost wanting to cry cause I cant navigate my damn self. In my head its like "This place is here in the map. But why I dont see it. Where are you? People seeing me walk back and forth like Im stupid or something.

I walked straight. I walked to the right. I walked to the left. I just didnt see it.

So finally, the rest came and @iraizet called me. She said she have already reached and where am I. So they finally told me that they were "behind/beside" Kampung Glam Cafe, and finally, finally I saw it. The place. So I went to them, wanting to go in because @sza89r reserved us a spot already.

It took while. Like 3-5 minutes and apparent the reservation was made for next week and that then, they were fully booked. We were lost. So we left the shop, feeling a little upset, but tried to keep calm and remain happy because, angst doesnt solve no problem. Since we have yet to buka, we decided to go to 7-11 to get ourselves some drink or something.

Went to 7-11 and the queue was hella long, with no cashier. So, we decided not to leceh-leceh, so we walked to find other place or things to buka. Went to Mad Sailors and unsuprisingly they were full too. Told them to give us a call when they have an empty spot, but apparently they never called.

Then, we saw another 7-11, this time empty but with a cashier. We bought drinks and buka puasa. Alhamdullilah. Discussed if we should just wait to dine as walk-in at Hararu Izakaya or Mad Sailors. We finally decided to insist on eating Hararu Izakaya, and so we did.

We went back to their shop. Stood in front of their shop and at 8.28pm we manage to order our food for buka. We were happy and thankful.

Their service fast tho. So we got out food in no time. Got my self some Udon and Salmon Teriyaki Don and the Udon wasnt sweet, it wasnt to my liking, I rather have the udon from Hei Sushi, but hey you might like it. But, I kinda like the Salmon Teriyaki. It was flavourful in my opinion. Then, I had watermelon soda, if im not mistaken, and cucumber soda. Both were nice.

So after eating our hearts out, we walked at Laloo Lalang Bazaar and done. I needed the toilet real bad at the end, cause, ya. Why not.

دلايزيت

Popular Posts